Saturday 9 July 2022

Trouble shooting



 I don't know what the malfunction is 

but every time I disconnect my lap top

I have to reset clock and calendar.

Software, hardware,malware issue?

Motherboard, driver, disk fail?

I hold the cursor, old style,on 2009

and project myself into the present

watching my errors flash by

stopping from time to time 

to uninstall,reinstall, 

log off and on again,

reboot myself into a Windows 10 version,

note when I overheated or fragmented,

consumed too much band width

or didn't have enough RAM

and reconfigure myself towards the now

sometimes even leapfrogging into the future.


Copyright 2022 Cathy Leonard All rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. We need to move you to a Mac!!! The time and date thing is a little battery that needs to be replaced, if I remember correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And PS: you certainly know all the jargon!

    ReplyDelete