Friday 20 May 2022

Track and Trace






I have a love/hate relationship with parcel post.

I don't mean the actual courier service itself

but from the moment I paypal my package into being

I expect delivery

I stalk my own email box for status updates:

item dispatched from

item with customs

item in transit

item real-time-updates

item EDDs and ETAs -

My finger on track to a repetitive strain injury

with all the one-click-updating.


You'd think it really mattered

like a blood test result, exam result,

job news, baby news, any news-

It's the delivery of an on-line purchase

And I could just go to the shops 


But the box does come in very handy....  

    

Copyright 2022 Cathy Leonard All rights reserved                                                                                                               

1 comment: